The Trezek Group is extremely skilled and experienced in forensic investigations in the fields of thermal and chemical systems.
- Legal Review
- Expert Witness
- Report Preparation and Presentation
Thermal System Failures
Thermodynamic, Heat Transfer, Gas and Fluid Flow, and Combustion Forensic Investigations
The Trezek Group's technical expertise in thermal science, waste recycling, and material and energy recovery from waste and processing system evaluation. The Trezek Group will also assist you with our capability to turn disconnected and random data into meaningful information, and provide for timely and critical forensic analysis.
Scientific Forensics Serving the Legal, Insurance, and General Industry Communities since 1985
The Trezek Group provides services to the legal community, insurance companies and industry are offered in select areas of mechanical, chemical, and biological sciences. In addition, we provide investigative services in the application of heat transfer and thermodynamics to the evaluation of devices and systems.
Problem-specific methodologies include:
- Analysis of documents (deposition testimony, test results, product literature, performance records, and operational logs)
- Site visits and inspections
- Development of test protocols and application of ASTM methods
- Examination of artifacts and exemplar devices
- Coordination and supervision of laboratory testing
- Report preparation
- Expert witness testimony in deposition and court proceedings
Contact The Trezek Group today to discuss your
Forensic Investigation and Data Analysis needs.
(925) 837-6211 - Danville, CA, USA