Phone: (925) 837-6211
For more information click on the link for a detailed write-up:
Stringfellow Hazardous Waste Site
Retained by the U.S. Congressional Office of Technology Assessment, The Trezek Group performed a comprehensive study of the Stringfellow Hazardous Waste facility, Riverside, CA. The critical review included:
- Initial disposal practices;
- Prior attempts at remediation;
- Discovery of the site’s impact on the water quality of the Chino Water Basin;
- Long term effects due to contaminate migration;
- Technical and economic aspects of the proposed mitigation alternatives.
The Stringfellow report became the landmark reference on the site and resulted in the issuance of a Letter of Commendation from former Congressman George Brown whose district included the site.
Contact The Trezek Group today to discuss your analysis, reporting and proposal needs.
(925) 837-6211 - Located in Danville, CA, USA