Phone: (925) 837-6211
The specific areas of investigation include:
Thermal System Failures
Plastic Failures, Fluid Mechanics, Biological Accidents, and Railroad Accidents
Investigative services and examples related to chemical effects:
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning-- operation of internal combustion engines with improper ventilation and incomplete combustion in furnaces and heaters.
- Lead Ingestion-- eating peeling lead base paint (child chewing surface).
- Sulfur Dioxide Toxicity-- release from industrial process equipment and filling and transporting molten sulfur in rail cars.
- Evaporation and Transport of Chemicals-- building HVAC systems, application of roofing materials, and construction of fiberglass ducting.
- Respirator Protection-- paint spraying, sheet rock installation, and hazardous chemical treatment.
- Evaluation of MSDS Sheets-- determination of chemical composition, toxic concentrations, flammability limits, and safety requirements.
Contact The Trezek Group today to discuss your analysis, reporting and proposal needs.
(925) 837-6211 - Located in Danville, CA, USA