Phone: (925) 837-6211
The specific areas of investigation include:
Thermal System Failures
Plastic Failures, Fluid Mechanics, Biological Accidents, and Railroad Accidents
Investigative services and examples in heat transfer and thermodynamics:
- Conduction, Convection and Radiation Principles -- evaluate the heat transfer from devices, fixed and moving surfaces, between objects, through materials and through heat exchangers.
- Determination of Overall Energy Balances-- devices and systems using the thermal science principles embodied in heat transfer, thermodynamics, and fluid mechanics.
- Thermodynamics Principles Applied -- analysis of psychometrics as in HVAC systems; thermo-chemistry as in combustion and detonations or explosions; change of phase as in steam generation and power plant design; mass transfer as in evaporation.
- Size Distribution and Thermal Models -- applied to particles and droplets as in spray and drying systems.
Contact The Trezek Group today to discuss your analysis, reporting and proposal needs.
(925) 837-6211 - Located in Danville, CA, USA