Phone: (925) 837-6211
The specific areas of investigation include:
Thermal System Failures
Plastic Failures, Fluid Mechanics, Biological Accidents, and Railroad Accidents
THERMAL SYSTEM FAILURES
Fields of specialization and representative areas of investigation:
- Heat Transfer-- rolling mill coils, overheating of fire extinguishers, engine-generator units, potato storage facilities, cigarette lighters, torches, air fresheners, domestic heaters, stoves, and pump overheating.
- Process Evaluation-- analysis of cogeneration power plant heat exchanger, absorption refrigeration system, pulp and paper mill manufacturing, and soda ash process. -- large tank failures, rail car explosions, and cracked furnaces.
- Gaseous and Particulate Explosions-- manufacture of tire puncture sealant in paint and varnish plant, large scale material dryer, water addition to molten metal furnace, crack in gas pipe, and coal dust explosion in cleaning power plant hopper.
- Patent Evaluation-- nature of claims, infringement, comparison of devices or process, evaluating process flow, and chemistry, mechanics.
- Application of BLEVE Theory
Contact The Trezek Group today to discuss your analysis, reporting and proposal needs.
(925) 837-6211 - Located in Danville, CA, USA